Parent Teacher Fellowship
- Establish and maintain a unified working relationship among parents, school, staff and community.
- Support school improvement teams and promote the finest education for students at GV Christian School.
- Expand technology and supplement equipment and supplies.
- Assist in the development of programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
- Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.
- Student safety and security is to be kept at the forefront of all that is done.
Build community through events and activities, which promote the Christian values of love, fellowship, and encouragement among the families at GV Christian School.
"Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people."
Colossians 3:23 NLT